Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Rodion feat. Louie Austen - Estate



The song "Odio l'estate" (I Hate The Summer) is written in 1960.
This single is released in 2010 on GOMMA.
Louie Austen is Austrian musician and regularly still performing every Saturday at the Cascade Bar in Vienna.
Rodion is a man from Rome.., and this is the Italo disco! Even though most of the Italians I know are unaware of it, it exists.
GOMMA is a record label based in Munich and part of DFA.
And thanks to GOMMA we are not alone in the disco.

2 comments:

  1. It is a solid sound. I also recommend you the remix tracks on the website of Gomma. Especially i liked the "Podcast 54 - Le discoboulet Summer mix"

    ReplyDelete
  2. İlk gugıl+larımı sana verdim sanırım Lifçimmm^*^ Ama pek anlamadım nasıl olduğunu davetiyem falan yoktu.. Olsun kaptım nickimi bari burda nick hırsızı özenti rock grubu kapmadan=D

    ReplyDelete

illustration by Achraf Amiri